ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE PART TIME RETAIL JOB?
Storesupport canada is offering a fantastic opportunity to work inside some of Canada’s largest retailers.
Become a Storesupport General Retail Consultant!
There are limited positions that must be filled immediately.
If you are a self-motivated, highly efficient & independent person please apply for one of these positions that are located in Mississauga, Aurora, Oakville, Port Perry, Campbellford and Woodbridge.
Main Responsibilities include:
1. Retail Merchandising and shelf stock integrity
2. General work with a retail store environment
3. Maintaining a professional demeanor with the public and store personnel when performing your duties
Position Requirements include:
1. High School Diploma/GED required
2. WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Info System) – If you are not currently certified you will be required to obtain WHMIS certification through Storesupport Canada before you start.
3. You may be required to lift 15lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs
Please email your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 1.877.421.5081 ext. 29« Back to Blog